- Sep 2014 – Jun 2016, Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University (part-time)
MBA – The Global Executive OneMBA program offers a management curriculum rooted in sustainability and innovation providing the basis for continued development of business and community leadership, and designed with equal input from five top-ranked business schools from Brazil, China, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United States. (graduated)
- Aug 1997 – Jul 2003, The Hague University of Applied Sciences (Haagse Hogeschool)
European Studies, Bachelor in Communication. (graduated)
- Aug 2001 – Jan 2002, University of Hong Kong
Faculty of Social Sciences and Business, 1 semester exchange
- Aug 1998 – Jul 1999, Schoevers Hogeschool, The Hague
Account management, 1 year
- Aug 1995 – Jul 1997, Abstede College, Utrecht
HAVO/MBO, 2 years (graduated)
- Aug 1991 – Jul 1995, Ichthus College, Veenendaal
HAVO, 4 years
After graduating in 2003 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, I spent the first five years working at marketing production houses and creative agencies in varying roles such as AV post-producer and account manager, managing the production of marketing assets (print, digital and audio-visual) and high-quality marketing campaigns on behalf of a brand.
In 2008 I took the leap from full-time to freelance. Initially in roles that were consistent with my experience. In 2010 I took the second leap from the agency side to the brands, where I have been working ever since. I started as campaign manager and have developed into marketing strategy and senior brand and marketing roles as part of a team in various global companies, spearheading the delivery of the strategy to achieve company goals and drive the brand to the next level.